I’m usually a pretty happy and easy-going person. However, I’ve been a bit of a crankypants lately because of my uncertain job future. Not to mention that bittersweet stress of finally selling my house, only to have to hustle to get out of it. So, what better day to share a random pet peeve list?
Let’s unleash the fury:
- I hate it when people try to hold the door open for you in such an awkward way that their body is blocking the area that you need to walk through. If it’s so darn hard to do it, just let me open the door myself!
- It annoys me when people will interrupt you to ask a ton of questions. Especially when the questions would have been answered if they had just let you finish what you were saying.
- I hate it when you have a payday that occurs three business days after the 15th of the month. When you throw a weekend in there, I might not end up getting paid until the 20th. Which is fine, except when you have bills due.
- I hate it when you end up losing a job that you wish you could have quit. It’s like when you plan to break up with a boyfriend and they break up with you first. You just stand there with your mouth agape and finally shout out, “You can’t break up with me because I’m breaking up with YOU FIRST!” Of course, this doesn’t work so well at work if you want to collect your severance package.
- I hate the fact that my stupid phone has been replaced three times and still doesn’t work properly. Oh, and when it decides to lose its battery charge in the middle of the day so that I have to turn it off. And yes, I’ve called my carrier and complained – their only way of solving my problem is to send me yet another version of my same phone, or another phone with really crappy reviews. No thank you.
Ok. Deep breaths. I’m feeling a little better now.
Now I feel like I must clear my palate from all this anger.
Do you feel like laughing? Well my new blog crush is The Bloggress and I freaking love her in a ‘laughing so hard I’m crying’ kind of way. If you have a few minutes, check out this post.
And if you have a pet peeve you’d like to share, leave me a comment here or on my facebook page!