It’s been a while since I’ve done a full product review and recommended something with flying colors, but YOU GUYS this travel backpack is magical. It’s like a Mary Poppins bag that fits on your back. It’s AMAZING. So, I had to share it with you all in case you were in the market for a magical backpack too.
We tend to do a bunch of little mini trips out and about, so when we can I prefer to just have us each pack a backpack with our stuff rather than big, bulky suitcases. I was looking to upgrade my backpack because it was rather small and we had a 3-day trip to Austin on the calendar. So I did a ton of research and found this one:
It is the Asenlin 40L 17” Travel Backpack with three packing cubes from Amazon and when I purchased it, it was just around $40 (the latest price will be automatically listed above by the photo). The packing cubes are made to fit the exact measurements of the backpack, so they are a perfect little bonus for keeping everything organized.
I’ve used the backpack three times so far – once for 4 days in Ocean City, once for an overnight at my friend’s house, and once for our 3-day trip to Austin. And It. Is. Awesome.
Some features I like:
- I love, love, love the custom sized storage bags. I can’t tell you enough how satisfying it is that the big one fits exactly within the backpack’s dimensions.
- It comfortably fits my back and feels like a ‘normal’ backpack even though it packs up like a suitcase.
- It has an internal padded laptop sleeve, I used it for my Kindle but it could totally fit a standard laptop too.
- It meets carry-on requirements and easily stowed in the overhead storage on the plane.
- Other bonuses: There is a zippered pocket if you want to tuck the backpack straps away, and there is a strap on the back for you to stick it on an extendable suitcase handle if you have one.
And here is a little visual for you. This is everything I was packing for my trip to Ocean City:
And EVERYTHING fit in the backpack. But not Ollie. That would be weird.
To be honest, I could have even squished it down and fit a few more things in there. Including a laptop.
For $40 I am totally blown away and I wish I would have bought this years ago!
Disclaimer: This post contains an Amazon affiliate link. This means that clicking on a link may help me earn a small commission at no cost to you.