As we move into the brand spanking new year of 2022, I wanted to take a moment and take one last look at the books I read in 2021.
After years and years and years of NOT keeping track of my reading, I started adding my lists to my blog a couple years ago. You can find my 2020 Book List here and you can find my complete 2021 Book List here.
As always, I borrowed a bunch of the books from the library – both in-person and the online through the Maryland’s Digital eLibrary Consortium (Overdrive). I also used my Kindle Unlimited subscription a ton and downloaded many books from Amazon.
For 2021, I ended up reading a total of 110 books.
You can see the entire list of books and my mini reviews on my 2021 Books page.
For those of you looking for a short and sweet list to be added to your TBR pile, here are my top books of 2021:
- One to Watch by Kate Stayman-London (Book #1 of 2021)
- The Warrior Chronicles (6 book series) by K.F. Breene (Books #7-12 of 2021)
- Witches of Keyhole Lake (16 book series) by Tegan Maher (Books #37, 38, 41, 42, 47, 48, 61, 71, 72, 73, 75, 76, 81, 82 of 2021)
- If I Never Met You by Mhairi McFarlane (Book #43 of 2021)
- Don’t You Forget About Me by Mhairi McFarlane (Book #44 of 2021)
- The Cul-de-Sac War by Melissa Ferguson (Book #52 of 2021)
- Okay Fine Whatever by Courtenay Hameister (Book #65 of 2021)
- The Rooftop Party by Ellen Meister (Book #68 of 2021)
- Rosaline Palmer Takes the Cake by Alexis Hall (Book #78 of 2021)**
- Isn’t it Bromantic by Lyssa Kay Adams (Book #80 of 2021)
- Boyfriend Material by Alexis Hall (Book #83 of 2021)
- Things are Looking Up by Maxine Morrey (Book #97 of 2021)
- #No Filter by Maxine Morrey (Book #98 of 2021)
** Favorite book of 2021!
I plan to continue this book tracking for 2022 as well, and will stick with the same format of mini book reviews and links. Let me know if you end up loving any of my book recommendations!
Disclaimer: This post contains Amazon affiliate links. This means that clicking on a link may help me earn a small commission at no cost to you.