If you’ve been following along, I decided to have a Fun Fall Swap with some of my fellow bloggers. I randomly matched up interested bloggers and everyone surprised each other with cool fall-themed gifts. You know me… I’ll take ANY reason for a present!
Columbus Day? PRESENTS!
Daylights Savings Time? PRESENTS
The day after Halloween? PRESENTS (also known as, Eat all the Leftover Candy Day…)
Anyways, now that all the gifts have been swapped, it’s time to reveal the swappers!
- Pocketful of Joules sent the gift to Diapers or Wine: read post here
- Diapers or Wine sent the gift to My Brain on Kids – read post here
- My Brain on Kids sent the gift to Words for Worms: read post here
- Words for Worms sent the gift to Sorry Kid: read post here
- Sorry Kid sent the gift to Life’s Too Short: read post here
- Life’s Too Short sent the gift to Chewylicious: read post here
- Chewylicious sent the gift to Quirky Chrissy: read post here
- Quirky Chrissy sent the gift to Bi(tch) Log: read post here
- Bi(tch) Log sent the gift to Pocketful of Joules: read post here
So, did anyone guess correctly?
From the posts, it seems like most of the bloggers had a great time with the swap. So it shouldn’t be to anyone’s surprise that I’m thinking of doing another one with a Winter theme!
Obviously the details are not ironed out yet, but I’m leaning towards AFTER the holidays during that in-between time of no holidays and lots of cold – like late January or February. If you’re a blogger who would like to participate, just shoot me off an email at email@example.com and I’ll keep you posted!