If you’ve been following along, I decided to have a Fun Fall Swap with some of my fellow bloggers. I randomly matched up interested bloggers and everyone surprised each other with cool fall-themed gifts. You know me… I’ll take ANY reason for a present!
Columbus Day? PRESENTS!
Daylights Savings Time? PRESENTS
The day after Halloween? PRESENTS (also known as, Eat all the Leftover Candy Day…)
Anyways, now that all the gifts have been swapped, it’s time to reveal the swappers!
- Pocketful of Joules sent the gift to Diapers or Wine: read post here
- Diapers or Wine sent the gift to My Brain on Kids – read post here
- My Brain on Kids sent the gift to Words for Worms: read post here
- Words for Worms sent the gift to Sorry Kid: read post here
- Sorry Kid sent the gift to Life’s Too Short: read post here
- Life’s Too Short sent the gift to Chewylicious: read post here
- Chewylicious sent the gift to Quirky Chrissy: read post here
- Quirky Chrissy sent the gift to Bi(tch) Log: read post here
- Bi(tch) Log sent the gift to Pocketful of Joules: read post here
So, did anyone guess correctly?
From the posts, it seems like most of the bloggers had a great time with the swap. So it shouldn’t be to anyone’s surprise that I’m thinking of doing another one with a Winter theme!
Obviously the details are not ironed out yet, but I’m leaning towards AFTER the holidays during that in-between time of no holidays and lots of cold – like late January or February. If you’re a blogger who would like to participate, just shoot me off an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll keep you posted!
- The Fun Fall Swap (pocketfulofjoules.com)
- Fun Fall Swap – The Players (pocketfulofjoules.com)
- Fun Fall Swap – My Gift is HERE! (pocketfulofjoules.com)
4 thoughts on “Fun Fall Swap: The Reveal”
I guessed wrong twice before getting the correct answer. My Brain On Kids, thanks again for my box of magic! Sorry, Kid… I wish I was more creative and had sent you a more brilliant package! I’m totally going to play again, Joules. Bring it!
When you guessed me since it came from TX and I knew it wasn’t I knew it was My Brain!
I am totally surprised that I guessed right…I admit I did do alittle deductive reasoning…checked out some recent tweets…and then just gave up and guessed. LOL.
This was a lot of fun Joules. I would definitely be interested in a Winter themed swap …how about “gifts gone awry” or something?? lol..
I know I won’t be able to be all crafty with my new job but I am still definitely thinking it sounds like fun!
Thanks for letting me play! It was so fun to get to know a bunch of other bloggers through the swap! I was super stoked that I guessed right, too! Chewy ROCKS!
Reading all of the posts were great too; everyone was super creative with their responses! Good stuff, Joules, good stuff.
I love it! I’m definitely in!!! Thanks so much for hosting!