While quarantining, we are still enjoying our weekly Home Chef delivery. It is a nice way to have some new and exciting dinners from the comfort of our own home. I shared their One-Pot Creamy Chicken Chowder recipe back in April and we recently had a meal that was SO GOOD that I wanted to share this one with you too!
- 12 oz Salmon
- 1 cup Corn, canned is fine
- 1 Garlic clove
- 2 stalks Green onions
- 1 Lime
- 1/2 cup-ish Queso Fresco
- 6 Small Flour Tortillas
- Sour Cream
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Prep & Slice: Trim and thinly slice green onions. Halve lime and juice. Mince garlic. Microwave corn until warm (1-2 minutes). Pat salmon fillets dry and season flesh side with salt and pepper. Wrap stack of tortillas in foil.
- Make the Salsa: In a bowl, combine corn, green onions, garlic (to taste, I like 1 clove), 2 tsp lime juice (I use all the juice of one lime), 1 tsp olive oil, salt and pepper. Stir to combine and set aside.
- Cook the Salmon: Heat a pan over medium-high heat and add 2 tsp olive oil. Place salmon in hot pan, skin side up and cook undisturbed until browned (about 2-3 minutes). If your pan is oven-proof, flip salmon and place pan in hot oven. Otherwise, stick salmon on a pan (cover it in foil wrap for easy clean up) and stick it in the oven. Roast until salmon reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees, about 5 – 7 minutes. Also add foil wrapped tortillas to oven, directly on oven rack for 5 – 7 minutes.
- Tacos, ASSEMBLE! Using a fork, carefully flake salmon and divide between tortillas. Top salmon with corn salsa, queso fresco and sour cream. SO GOOD!
Give $35, Get $35 Referral Code
If you would like to try Home Chef, you are welcome to use my special referral code: https://www.homechef.com/invite/gbd4Ves20o5rY Those who sign up using the referral invitation will receive a $35 discount off of their first order and I will earn $35 in Home Chef credit towards a future order.
If you do decide to try Home Chef, please let me know what you think! A little tip though, when you sign up for your first delivery go in and immediately “pause” your second delivery date. That way you can try out a box and decide whether you want to keep the subscription before having to pay for a second box. Then, if you don’t like it just hit “cancel” and you won’t get any more boxes or be charged more than your initial payment.
Disclosure: This post was not sponsored. I pay for my Home Chef subscription with my own money. If you choose to use my special referral promo code, I will receive a credit towards my future Home Chef orders. For anyone who does decide to use the code… my tummy thanks you!