As I was updating my 2021 Book list with my 57th book of the year, I realized we are in perfect ‘summer reading’ territory. You know, that time of year where you like to grab a book for the beach, or snuggle up in the AC and read about beautiful people falling in love. Or kicking ass. You know, whichever genre you prefer!
A good place to start if you are looking for a book to read is my 2021 Book list. After I finish each book, I add it to the list along with a link and a mini review.
If you don’t feel like reviewing the whole list, here are a few of my favorites that I think would be perfect for summer reading:
- One to Watch by Kate Stayman-London (Book #1 of 2021)
- The Accidental Text by Becky Monson (Book #21 of 2021)
- If I Never Met You by Mhairi McFarlane (Book #43 of 2021)
- The Cul-de-Sac War by Melissa Ferguson (Book #52 of 2021)
- Well Played by Jen DeLuca (Book #53 of 2021)