Do you all remember way back in January when I told you that some bloggy friends and I were doing a Winter Swap?
Well…. it isn’t going so well.
I don’t know if the problem is that the holiday season sucked out everyone’s energy or if January and February were just surprisingly busy. Either way, many of the swappers still have not sent/received their gifts. Which means that The Big Reveal post isn’t going to go up on here for a bit longer so that everyone can have a chance to participate.
However, MY SWAPPER rocked this swap out of the park and I received my gift last week. So a great big YeeHAWW for getting fun gifts in the middle of the winter!
Since I was the person who randomly assigned swappers, I already know my secret gifter: Quirky Chrissy. Thank you so much Chrissy for the fabulous package!
I hope those of you following along with the Winter Swap are enjoying all the gifting inspiration! For those of you who totally hate these posts, I think we’ll be taking a little break from the swap for a while…
3/13/13 Update: Want to see what some other swappers received? Check them out here:
- Pocketful of Joules sent a surprise gift to A Grace Full Life: see post here
- Words for Worms sent a surprise gift to Diapers or Wine: see post here
- Diapers or Wine sent a surprise gift to Momspirational: see post here
- A Graceful Life sent a surprise gift to Words for Worms: see post here
- Momspirational sent a surprise gift to Quirky Chrissy: see post here