After what felt like 32 months, 2020 finally came to a close. Before we fully move on to 2021, I wanted to take one last look back at the books I read in 2020.
I’ve never bothered to keep track of my reading before, but for some reason I decided to do a quick little running tally on my Instagram account. After I received a few suggestions to add the list to my blog, I made the 2020 Book List page and kept it updated through the entire year.
I borrowed a bunch of the books from the library – both in-person and the online through the Maryland’s Digital eLibrary Consortium (Overdrive). I also used my Kindle Unlimited subscription a ton and downloaded many books from Amazon. I only ended up buying a few books, because I was too impatient for them to come available for free.
All-in-all, I ended up reading 113 books this year.
And here is an easy-peasy list of all my book-related blogs from 2020 recommending some of my favorite reads of the year:
- Books I’m Loving (published 3/19/20)
- Book Love: The Bachelors of Buttermilk Falls series (published 5/21/20)
- Book Recommendations: 2 Epic Female-Centered Book Series (published 8/4/20)
- What I’ve been Reading: The Simple Wild Series (published 9/22/20)
- Loving Right Now: Revenge Books (published 11/17/20)
- Loving Right Now: The Leveling Up series by K.F. Breene (published 12/22/20)
I enjoyed keeping track of my books so much this year, that I decided to keep it going for 2021. However, I’m planning to improve on my list by also including my mini book reviews on the page to keep all the information in one place.