If you don’t already know, I keep my annual reading list updated throughout the year with quickie reviews and links to each book I read. You can find it here: 2022 Book List.
Now that we are in perfect summer/beach reading territory, I thought I’d give you some quick lighthearted book recommendations to add to your TBR pile!
- A female pirate series: Fable and Namesake by Adrienne Young (Book #3 and #4 of 2022)
- A fabulous memoir: Open Book by Jessica Simpson (Book #9 of 2022)
- A love story: The Road Trip by Beth O’Leary (Book 25 of 202)
- A kick-butt magic series: Changling, Fledgling and Calling by Molly Harper (Book 26, #27, and #28 of 2022)
- A fish out of water story: The Guncle by Steven Rowley (Book #30 of 2022)
- A mystery series with close female friendships: The Secret, Book & Scone Society, The Whispered Word, The Book of Candlelight, Ink and Shadows, and The Vanishing Type by Ellery Adams.
Disclaimer: This post contains Amazon affiliate links. This means that clicking on a link may help me earn a small commission at no cost to you.