Remember last month when I mentioned that I was planning to go to my forth BlogHer conference in a row?
Well, I’m there RIGHT NOW.
That’s right, if all went well I jumped on a train Wednesday morning and rode it to New York City. I’ll be the first to admit that my schedule is absolutely bonkers.
Here are some highlights:
- I’m attending the Getting Gorgeous event on Wednesday
- I have a fashion/beauty/lifestyle event Thursday afternoon and I’m walking the runway as a model (WHAT?!?!)
- I have two full days of BlogHer conference learning workshops and amazing keynote speakers. Did I mention, Gwyneth Paltrow is coming?
- I’ve planned to see TWO Broadway shows while I’m in town, Aladdin and Something Rotten.
- Oh yeah, and the BlogHer closing party has Boys II Men performing.
Those are just the HIGHLIGHTS… I have a ton more stuff on my schedule that honestly is making me feel kind of exhausted just thinking about it. Exhausted and excited, of course.
I’ll be back on town Sunday night and hope to have a post up telling you all about my trip on Monday! In the meanwhile, feel free to follow my adventures on Instagram. I’m sure I’ll be posting a TON of pictures while I’m gone.
When I get back, what do you want to hear about? Let me know in the comments and I’ll make sure to cover it when I do my post next week!
2 thoughts on “I’m at BlogHer15 Right NOW”
Ooooh Boys II Men, little bit jealous over here.
Did you see the video I posted of them on my Facebook page? =)